[jboss-user] [EJB] - Re: NameAlreadyBoundException when migrate from JBoss 4.2.2.

wluque do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 14 15:32:24 EDT 2009

Now I have trouble with persistence.xml .
In my application :

FMK-EAR
--> fmk.war ( seam 2.2 ) PLATFORM CONSOLE
--> fmk-seam.jar (ejb) ( My seam's basic actions )
--> fmk-serviceEjb.jar (ejb) ( My plattaform services )
--> fmk-entities.jar (ejb/persistence) ( My basic plattaform entities / persitence unit)

Case 1 :

If I put the file persistence.xml in the FMK-EAR/META-INF ,  I have the error : ClassNotFound

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=161236

Case 2 :

If I put the file persistence.xml in the  fmk-entities.jar , I have the error in fmk-serviceEjb.jar with @EntityPersister(name="ejb3FMK") ,  error : PersistenceUnit ejbFMK not found .

Appreciate any help !