[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Deploying processes on Tomcat

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 15 04:07:56 EDT 2009

Good morning!

If I got it right there is an ant task which can be used to deploy processes. However I have never used this task since when I was still using JBoss I was always dropping the business archives in the deployment directory.

The ant task uses a direct database connection to deploy processes, right? So you have to supply connection details for the ant task. Can processes also be deployed by dropping them in the appropiate directory?

Bye
Sebastian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255223#4255223

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255223