[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting Users] - Re: Infinite lock in MicroSocketClientInvoker

mayankmit2002 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 15 05:06:23 EDT 2009

Hello Ron,
   Thanks for correcting me, in my configuration "socket.check_connection" was set to true, after setting it to false. one of my problem is fixed.
   But till now, I'am just unable to set the socket time out at the client end when looking for the remote SLSB, even after setting the timeout value to 10000 ms

I'm creating my connection in the following way.

  | private static Properties getContextProperties ()
  |     {
  |         final Properties props = new Properties();
  |         props.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
  |         props.put(Context.URL_PKG_PREFIXES, "org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces");
  |         props.put("jnp.sotimeout", "10000");
  | //        props.put("jnp.timeout", "10000");
  |         props.put("timeout", "10000");
  |
  |         if (mActiveNetworkAddress != null)
  |         {
  |             props.put(NamingContext.JNP_LOCAL_ADDRESS, mActiveNetworkAddress);
  |         }
  |
  |         // for HA-JNDI lookup
  |
  |                String partitionName = java.lang.System.getProperty("cms.partition.name", java.lang.System.getenv("COMPUTERNAME") + "_PARTITION");
  |         partitionName = partitionName.toUpperCase();
  |
  |         // for auto discovery through partition name
  |         props.put(NamingContext.JNP_PARTITION_NAME, partitionName);
  |
  |         props.put(NamingContext.JNP_DISABLE_DISCOVERY, "false");
  |
  |         return props;
  |     }

I am passing above properties in the inital context.
is am missing some thing?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255232#4255232

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255232