[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Messaging bridge through firewall (remoting problem)

uiterlix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 15 10:30:58 EDT 2009

I'm trying to get a messaging bridge working through a firewall.

On server A in /server/default/jboss-messaging.sar I specified both a secondaryBindPort and secondaryConnectPort:

               4460
               4461

In the firewall I have the ports 1098, 1099, 4457, 4460, 4461 opened up.

When I try to start server B that is actually creating the bridge to server A I get a SocketException: Connection Refused when it attempts to connect to the secondaryConnectPort of server A (4461).

When I take a look at the ports that are actually bound on server A, all mentioned ports except 4461 are listed.

Both servers are running JBoss-4.2.3.GA with messaging 1.4.4.GA and remoting 2.2.3.

Am I overlooking something ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255316#4255316

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255316