[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: workflow design about wait states

mmusaji do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 15 11:28:15 EDT 2009

Thanks for that. That explains things perfectly :)

So I can assume, when I deploy this in Jboss (i.e. not running from a junit test) then I won't have this problem as the Join will then ensure all activities are present before carrying on? As long as I have the waitForSignal in my classes as expected?

I think with this approach things are very much clearer. Apologies for letting this run for 4 pages :) But thanks for your help and explanations to understand this. Not just have to find some time for that blog ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255333#4255333

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255333