[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Users] - Re: Jboss Portal Maven Repository url

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 15 14:31:27 EDT 2009

It always amazes me that the Maven repository designers ignored the package naming convention when putting up their repository - it makes finding stuff almost impossible. But fortunately if appears that the JBoss team followed that convention, which makes the portal JARs easy to find:

http://repository.jboss.org/maven2/org/jboss/portal/

But now I have to ask, did you already look there but noticed that the 2.7.2 JARs are not there and so you are really asking why those are missing?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255374#4255374

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255374