[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re: ERROR [GeneralPurposeDatabasePersistencePlugin] Cannot d

kyle.bober do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 16 11:51:01 EDT 2009

Yes that is definitely the issue at hand. I removed the classloader isolation by removing the jboss-app.xml in my EAR file. I now run into another issue which looks to be the same as mentioned in this post:

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212804#4212804

If I launch a series of EJBTimers and restart the JBoss 5.1.0.GA server I notice a good portion of them fail on JBoss restart. this is what I see in the log:

  | 10:02:35,250 ERROR [TimerImpl] Error invoking ejbTimeout
  | org.jboss.aop.DispatcherConnectException: EJB container is not completely started, or is stopped.
  | 	at org.jboss.ejb3.BlockContainerShutdownInterceptor.invoke(BlockContainerShutdownInterceptor.java:62)
  | 	at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:102)
  | 	at org.jboss.aspects.currentinvocation.CurrentInvocationInterceptor.invoke(CurrentInvocationInterceptor.java:67)
  | 	at org.jboss.aop.joinpoint.MethodInvocation.invokeNext(MethodInvocation.java:102)
  | 	at org.jboss.ejb3.stateless.StatelessContainer.callTimeout(StatelessContainer.java:249)
  | 	at org.jboss.as.ejb3.timerservice.TimedObjectInvokerBridge.callTimeout(TimedObjectInvokerBridge.java:44)
  | 	at org.jboss.ejb.txtimer.TimerImpl$TimerTaskImpl.run(TimerImpl.java:561)
  | 	at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
  | 	at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)

It almost looks as if my EJBTimer bean hasn't fully loaded and the Timer is kicked of before the EJBTime is completely loaded. Any ideas as to what could be causing this issue and how to rectify it???

Here is the EJBTimer code snippet:

  | @Stateless
  | @Remote
  | @RemoteBinding(jndiBinding=IProcessTimerService.PROCESS_TIMER_EJB_JNDI)
  | @TransactionManagement(TransactionManagementType.BEAN)
  | public class ProcessTimerService implements IProcessTimerService { ... }

Thanks again for your help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255580#4255580

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255580