[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: startProcessInstanceByKey causing a

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 16 13:03:51 EDT 2009

If I have a link to the solution, I either post it or tell you to use search functionality. In this case this is not so because I do not know the solution. Besides, it's not a post to a lecture it is a link to a post that describes what to post WHEN you post about something.

It specifically asks for:
- jBPM version
- DBMS (incl. driver)
- JVM/AS/...
- Doing the same with debug logging on if possible, etc...

Without this info, in many cases it is hard for us to start helping out at all besides asking these questions. So therefor I posted a link to what is required when posting (saves me several minutes)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255589#4255589

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255589