[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - birt integration - reportContext.getHttpServletRequest in em

gonzalad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 16 13:48:18 EDT 2009

Hello,

I think there's a bug in JBossBirtServlet  :

Accessing reportContext.getHttpServletRequest() from scripted datasource returns null in embed mode.

I'm using a scripted datasource.
I've implemented in my report the open method as follow :
logger.info("reportContext = "+reportContext);
  | logger.info("reportContext.getHttpServletRequest = "+reportContext.getHttpServletRequest());

reportContext.getHttpServletRequest() returns null when I use embed mode (designType="embed")

It runs fine with frameset report.

I've just added the following line in JBossBirtServlet and it runs fine now :

options.setOption(InputOptions.OPT_REQUEST, req);

Should I raise a JIRA ?

Thanks !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255595#4255595

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255595