[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Deployment

cdub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 16 16:42:51 EDT 2009

Yes, I am using JBOSS 5.1.0 . I downloaded and installed it just last week.

I removed "hibernate-service.xml" from "jboss-app.xml" and this particular problem seems to have gone away (at least I don't see any messages in the log during deployment). However I am getting the following error :

  | javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: hibernate not bound

when this code is executed:

  | _session_factory  = (SessionFactory) ctx.lookup("java:/hibernate/GGGoMobileSessionFactory");

Following are the contents of the "hibernate-service.xml" file

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
  | <server>
  |     <mbean code="org.jboss.hibernate.jmx.Hibernate" name="jboss.gggomobile:name=GGGoMobileSessionFactory">
  |         <attribute name="DatasourceName">java:/GGGoMobileDS</attribute>
  |         <attribute name="Dialect">
  |             org.hibernate.dialect.MySQLDialect
  |         </attribute>
  |         <attribute name="SessionFactoryName">
  |             java:/hibernate/GGGoMobileSessionFactory
  |         </attribute>
  |         <attribute name="CacheProviderClass">
  |             org.hibernate.cache.HashtableCacheProvider
  |         </attribute>
  |         <attribute name="ShowSqlEnabled">true</attribute>
  | 	<attribute name="ScanForMappingsEnabled">true</attribute>
  |     </mbean>
  | </server>

Is it possible that removing the "hibernate-service.xml" from the  "jboss-app.xml" might be the cause of this new error message ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255612#4255612

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255612