[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Users] - Source code for ShoppingCart and ShoppingCatalog portlets

SDF1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 16 19:31:12 EDT 2009

I use JBoss Portal 2.7.2 (JDK 1.5, Eclipse Ganymade SR1 and MySQL 5.0) and I need source code for this two portals: ShoppingCart and ShoppingCatalog. I found this six JAVA files, here: http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/portal/modules/portlet/tags/JBP_PORTLET_2_0_8/samples/src/main/java/org/jboss/portal/portlet/samples/shoppingcart/. Is this enough for these two portlets?

These files should be integred into the Eclipse project and to upgrade with AJAX and JSF (Richfaces-Ajax4JSF). Could I use all files in same Eclipse project for two portlets, or each portlet in a separate project?

Could someone explain me, how to connect JBoss Portal with MySQL Server? And, how to connect this two portlets with database?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255623#4255623

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255623