[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: startProcessInstanceByKey causing a

jbarrez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 17 04:26:46 EDT 2009

Exactly, without a good explanation is is hard for us to guess what is going wrong. There are so many use cases of jBPM out there, multiply this with a gazillion ways how people actually implement them and then you understand it is hard to guess what actually is going on. That is why we are asking for detailed information (db, environment, etc).

I do have a hunch the issue is related to https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPM-2510. Tom is currently working on a new key generator (https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPM-2526) which will fix this issue (planned for 4.2).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255682#4255682

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255682