[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Fork branch runs through Join node

michaelholtzman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 17 08:54:09 EDT 2009

OK, I searched through JIRA.

I found two fixes that seem related to other problems we are having, but nothing that directly addresses this problem with the join node.

In 3.2/3.3 a token entering a join locks its parent node. There's a lot of discussion about this and it seems relevant, but in 3.1 there is no equivalent locking mechanism.

If anyone can supply some details about this, please chime in. I suspect this may also be causing StaleObjectStateException / cannot sync session errors we are seeing.

Thanx.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255737#4255737

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255737