[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Users] - Running JBoss with other servers online

hoodi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 17 09:28:32 EDT 2009

Hey,

first of all: I'm not good in these things, i am just about gathering the first experience using JBoss or web-applications in general. So please excuse the lack of info or knowledge i can provide.

I have installed an JBoss instance within the installation of JBPM, so the ANT script provided by jbpm set up the whole thing for me.

I was able to install it on my machine and when i browsed to localhost, the JBoss interface showed up. So that worked.

But now i am trying to run the server on a machine where other server or applications are already running.

I can execute the run.bat script and it starts successfully. (last line is: started in

But when i browse to my localhost address, i dont see the jboss interface but an interface of another application/server. So how can i access jboss? Or how can i change the port where my JBoss launches on?

Thank you very much!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255744#4255744

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255744