[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Re: JMS connection/session handling

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 17 11:53:36 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : I've looked around at many tutorials, but they all show the simplistic approach of creating a new connection and session each time.

I know of one example that doesn't do this - it creates the connection, session and producer up front and uses that one producer to send an arbitrary number of messages. When it is done, it closes everything.

(I hope that is correct, otherwise I will fix it right away.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255786#4255786

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255786