[jboss-user] [Clustering] - Farm deployment problem with Java 1.5

amarkovits do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 18 07:01:29 EDT 2009

Hy

Situation:
I hava a ejb3 package (abpejb.ejb3) and i also want to have a service that use some data from this package.
in the farm directory i have scheduler-service.xml with this code:

  |    <mbean code="com.pathoss.abp.ejb.batch.mailer.MailerBatchCluster"
  |           name="com.pathoss.abp:service=MailerBatch">
  |    </mbean>
  |
  |    <mbean code="org.jboss.varia.scheduler.SingleScheduleProvider"
  |           name="jboss:service=HASingleScheduleProviderMailer">
  |      <depends>jboss.j2ee:module=abpejb.ejb3,service=EJB3</depends>
  |      <depends>jboss:service=${jboss.partition.name:DefaultPartition}</depends>
  |       <depends>jboss:service=ScheduleManager</depends>
  |       <depends>com.pathoss.abp:service=MailerBatch</depends>
  | 	<attribute name="ScheduleManagerName">jboss:service=ScheduleManager</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="TargetName">com.pathoss.abp:service=MailerBatch</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="TargetMethod">hit( NOTIFICATION, DATE, REPETITIONS, SCHEDULER_NAME, java.lang.String )</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="DateFormat"></attribute>
  |       <attribute name="StartDate">NOW</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="Period">10000</attribute>
  |       <attribute name="Repetitions">-1</attribute>
  |    </mbean>

I had to put the  jboss.j2ee:module=abpejb.ejb3,service=EJB3 because the MailerBatch use some mbean from abpejb.ejb3.

When i start jboss using java 1.5 the depens is ignored and because the service is deployed before abpejb.ejb3 i get this error:

  |   status: Deployment FAILED reason: - nested throwable: (java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException)

When i start jboss using java 1.6 the service is deployed only after abpejb.ejb3 is deployed and everything works fine (i have multiple services started in scheduler-service.xml, the one that does not depens on abpejb.ejb3 is started before abpejb.ejb3 is deployed and the one that depends on abpejb.ejb3 is started after abpejb3 is deployed)

Question:
did i make some mistake in the configuration or it's a java 1.5 error? it there any fix? how can i tell jboss to deploy the -service.xml file after the .ejb3 file?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255896#4255896

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255896