[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - Re: Web App Libraries not published?

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 18 08:27:06 EDT 2009

"deanhiller" wrote : no, this thread and help ROCKS...thankYOU!!!  I am just very opinionated ;) and my frustration comes out in typing, but thankyou for all the help and comments!!!

:)

anonymous wrote :
  | content assist fixed...(but probably a small bug there)....

Again - *which* content assist ? In Java, xhtml, components.xml, pages.xml, hbm.xml, ??

anonymous wrote :
  | so, thanks, I did figure out that somehow when selecting jars, *.txt files were allowed and showed up in the view and so that is why content assist was broken!!!  I removed txt files and it works(but not sure why txt files were allowed in the first place....if I remember on standard java projects, eclipse filters those out but for some reason, they were not filtered out).

Selecting jars where ? In WTP wizard? In Java build path ? In Hibernate Console ? ...

anonymous wrote :
  | hmmm, I just realized there is a WTP servers view and a JBoss servers view.  I will try the jboss servers view and see if that helps.

In the latest releases there aren't much difference. We have our own server view for anything we havent yet contributed back as extendable in the WTP server view.

What is important to use from us is not the view, but the actual server type you selected when creating the server.

anonymous wrote :
  | Please Please though, it would be great if the wizards for the next people that try to port work better and they should really add a step for Web App Libraries as well in there as that led to alot of confusion I thought(just my 2 cents)

You would like *another* page added beyond the 5 already there ? I would rather remove than add pages at this point :)

anonymous wrote :
  | i love the "open selection" addition so I can go from *.xhtml file to java code....Can't wait for the refactor method to affect my xhtml files though!!! that would absolutely rock!!!.

If you juse JBoss Tools 3.1 M3 it will....would love people to try it out and let us know if it works as expected for you guys!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255907#4255907

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255907