[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Jboss 4.2.3 GA upgrade

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 19 22:41:29 EDT 2009

Looks like you posted the second stack trace (the end of the prior stack trace is the first line youy posted). Please post the first stack trace. You might have to increase the command prompt buffer size to prevent the stack trace from overflowing the buffer (I set mine to 9000 lines). Also, I recommend opening a command prompt, cding to the jboss_home/bin directory and running run.bat from there.

Anyway, there is something wrong with your application.jar file, but the first exception stack trace should point it out.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4256038#4256038

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4256038