[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - Re: Web App Libraries not published?

deanhiller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 20 12:14:34 EDT 2009

in addition to context seam refactoring question above, I noticed the EL expression completion in *.xhtml files....wow!! it rocks!!!

But what about in the xxx.pages.xml files?  It does not seam to work at all in there. Was it not done in xxx.pages.xml files?  Does it only work for the file named pages.xml.  (we separate into 4 pages files because we have around 4 main applications).  We reference that from the components.xml file.

thanks,
Dean

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4256055#4256055

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4256055