[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Re: Switching message store databases: problem with AS 5.1

ben.wright do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 21 14:13:04 EDT 2009

I had this same problem with MySQL 5.

There seems to be some sort of configuration issue with the file

"deploy/messaging/xxxx-persistence-service.xml"

There is a section for configuration of clustering

   <mbean code="org.jboss.messaging.core.jmx.MessagingPostOfficeService"
      name="jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice"
      xmbean-dd="xmdesc/MessagingPostOffice-xmbean.xml">

      <!-- This post office is non clustered. If you want a clustered post office then set to true -->

      false

What worked for me was deleting everything between
      false
and

The file explicitly states that attributes after only matter if it is set to true and that they can safely be commented out otherwise.

Hope this helps someone - I certainly wasted enough time on this issue...

Ben Wright
ben [at] compuwares.cc

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4256237#4256237

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4256237