[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Question about -ds.xml file

shogun1234 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 22 04:26:31 EDT 2009

Second solution is what I am looking for.

Sorry I did not explain well and thanks for explaning clearly: )

"PeterJ" wrote : What do you mean by "how can I make ds xml to be portable as well? "? Portable how? 1) To a different operating system? 2) To a database other than Sybase? 3) To a different application server?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4256321#4256321

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4256321