[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - jBPM4 and JBoss IDM

serquicia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 22 13:39:15 EDT 2009

I'm trying to figure out how to integrate jBPM 4.1 Identity with JBoss IDM. The final goal is to use JBoss IDM for both Seam and jBPM 4 so I can use the same back end for identity for both products. I already installed and make it work IDM with Seam.

According to the developer's guide it is already implemented, but the jboss/build.xml mentioned doesn't exist in jBPM 4.1 as downloaded from sourceforge.

I saw on JIRA (https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPM-2172) that this integration is work in progress.

It looks like that the jira issue is more about auto configuring IDM for jBPM rather than implementation. I saw that at jbpm-4.1/src/org/jbpm/pvm/internal/identity/impl  there is a JBossIdmIdentitySessionImpl.java.

Is this functionality working? If it is, any idea how to configure it?

Best regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4256475#4256475

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4256475