[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Problems with process definition: JpdlProcessDefinition

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 23 02:15:05 EDT 2009

Hi Ronald,

Shame on me that I did not search in JIRA before but I was absolutely convinced it's my fault and not jBPM's one. However, I cannot find anything related in JIRA. Yesterday I removed the cycles in the process definition because I was not sure about them but they should be no problem.

I examined my Tomcat logs and finally found that the decision handlers used in the process definition cannot be found. So maybe the error message is just misleading.

  | org.jbpm.pvm.internal.wire.WireException: couldn't create object: couldn't load class AuthorityChecker

AuthorityChecker is the implementation for one of my decision nodes in my process definition.

There is an ant script to deploy a process and its classes to JBoss. Right now I am using the ant task to deploy my process to Tomcat. Is there such a place like userlibs on JBoss? Where to put the created jar with the decision handler classes and further ones (like for java nodes).

Bye,
Sebastian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4256529#4256529

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4256529