[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache Users] - Re: Invalidation-only cache

mircea.markus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 23 05:07:17 EDT 2009

even within a TX, I would expect that if you ask for a node that is not in the memory the cache store still to be queried and data fetched from there. Just for me to make sure I get it right, you have something like:
tx.start()
  | cache.remove(fqn); //this will clear data from both memory AND cache store
  | cache.get(fqn);// this should look into both memory AND cache store
  | tx.commit();
So, IMO, disregarding weather you do the second call within a tx or not, it should still query the cache store. Actually I'm a bit confused that when the sequence runs outside of a tx the cache store returns a non null value, give the fact that you specifically performed a remove on the same node.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4256564#4256564

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4256564