[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache Users] - Re: Invalidation-only cache

mircea.markus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 23 09:07:44 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : Heh, I didn't expect that my use case will be so uncommon. It seems a relatively simple idea to store some computed values and invalidate them when the underlying data changes. But well ... :)
Well apparently this is the first time one asks for this functionality :)
One thing you can try: what about replace the cache.remove call, with a cache.put(newValue), and fetch the new value outside the transaction.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4256635#4256635

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4256635