[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - Re: Jboss Tools for Seam

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 23 11:38:59 EDT 2009

"allforjava" wrote :
  | 1. Generate only selective Seam Entity/Beans/Components from database. Instead of 'seam-gen'

We support both generation from database and entities.

If you by selective mean generate from a subset of the current entities then that is not available yet.

anonymous wrote :
  | 2. Generate specific views [list/home/edit..etc] from seam Entity/components.

You mean only generate list and not home/edit and vice versa ?

No - what is your usecase if you have the feature from above ?

anonymous wrote :
  | 3. Create modules for seam projects (instead of projects in Eclipse workspace).
  |
  | Eclipse workspace makes no difference and you can point to a separate location that is not inside the workspace.
  |
  | anonymous wrote :
  |   | With support for dev and prod environments as seam-gen console option.
  |   |

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4256686#4256686

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4256686