[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Pb start jboss in windows service mode

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 23 14:14:06 EDT 2009

"s_rupaal" wrote :
  | In Sanouk's case service.bat is setting JAVA_OPTS=-Xrs, hence it is not being changed by run.conf.bat as is visible from the logs:

That's a good point. Looking at the service.bat that is shipped by default in AS 5.1.0 i see that the JAVA_OPTS=-Xrs is being set in that file. Effectively as you mention, the other JAVA_OPTS are being ignored from run.bat.conf. Looks like a bug. I'm surprised there haven't been other similar posts related to this, so far.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4256721#4256721

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4256721