[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Task descriptions not possible?

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 24 10:01:45 EDT 2009

Hello forum,

I was sure I posted this a couple of hours ago but now that I wanted to check if there were any answers I could not find my post? In case you find it, sorry for the double post.

My question is regarding the description of tasks. The class Task has a member called description and the respective getter and setter but in the GPD there is no way to specify the description of a task. So I tried editing the process definition manually by adding an attribute called description to a task but Eclipse told me that this does not match the schema. Adding an element description inside the task definition did not work either.

How can I specificy the description of a task? Just at runtime?

Thanks for any hints

Sebastian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4256885#4256885

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4256885