[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: jbpm 4.1 - Task assignment

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 25 01:58:40 EDT 2009

As I understand there are 2 bugs which affect your problem. The problem wtih the engine which Joram mentioned in one of the comments here:

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPM-2544

Seems to be a a rather small change in the code. So you could get the 4.1 sources, make this change manually since you do not want the other changes which are in trunk and afterwards build from source.

As Joram mentioned this should make the exception gone away but as long as you do not update to console 1.2 you won't be able to see the process instances and tasks.

Regarding your deadline: I saw the date somehere, 4.2 is supposed to be released on November 1st I think.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4256991#4256991

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4256991