[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Showing the process diagram in my own application

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 26 08:10:03 EDT 2009

Hello,

regarding the process diagram I've got a couple of questions. The reason is that I am looking for a way to display the process diagram as shown in the console in my own application.

As far as I know the process diagram is not generated at runtime but during the designing of the process using the GPD in Eclipse. And the image is packed into the .bar-file and deployed together with the process definition.

How does the console put the red arrow at the right place in the image? Is the g-attribute also parsed and stored in the database when a process is deployed? If yes is this information accessible via the API? If not how does the console deals with this?

  | ..
  |
  | <task assignee="mike" g="352,169,92,52" name="escalated">
  |   <transition g="-50,-21" name="to task2" to="task2"/>
  | </task>
  |
  | ..

Thanks in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257173#4257173