[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Showing the process diagram in my own application

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 27 04:49:31 EDT 2009

I feel a bit lost in the source code of the console but I had already managed to find the section for showing the diagram and there was a method call similiar to:

  | info = getActiveTaskNodeInfo();
  | x = info.getX();
  | y = info.getY();

So the co-ordinates of the task nodes placed in the GPD seem to be deployed with the actual process definition, right?

I can't find it anymore and it did not get clear to me where the information about the active task node was taken from.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257199#4257199

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4257199