[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - JNDI ObjectFactory - run-time registration

olegpv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 27 11:43:33 EDT 2009

Hello,

Is there a possibility to register some new custom JNDI resources (via custom ObjectFactory implementations) at run-time?

I mean the following:

 1) Here is an article about the standard approach for registering new JNDI resources for JBoss Web: http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbossweb/freezone/docs/latest/jndi-resources-howto.html

 2) It says that all custom javax.naming.spi.ObjectFactory implementations should be configured in server.xml

 3) I need to register my custom ObjectFactory implementations at run-time, without any deploy-time modifications in server.xml

 Maybe there is a certain API for accessing JBoss Web configuration from Java code, which will allow such kind of registration?

Regards,
Oleg

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257216#4257216

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4257216