[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re: Session Bean with Multiple Interfaces and @LocalBinding

keigwin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 27 22:11:30 EDT 2009

Thank you for your response.  However, if you look in my original post, I explained that: anonymous wrote : "As part of the migration from 2.1 to 3.0, I am using the @LocalBinding annotation to ensure that the JNDI names of the migrated and un-migrated session beans stay consistent."   This means that I do not want to use the default JBoss JNDI bindings, because they follow a different pattern than those of our 2.1 beans.  My question is whether I can define different bindings for the different interfaces that a bean implements.  It's looking like the answer is "no", since you cannot have more than one @LocalBinding annotation.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257232#4257232

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4257232