[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - Re: Generating DDL from annotated POJOs

JPAV do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 28 10:19:07 EDT 2009

That was actually a relatively recent change.  I've been playing with different options trying to get this to work.  I did have a hibernate.cfg.xml.  It wasn't clear initially (after deleting the file) how to get rid of the reference in the console configuration since the field is disabled, but then I remembered I have to set the configuration type to "Core".  Regardless, it has nothing to do with my problem.  I started out without it, and after removing it, the problem persists.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257386#4257386

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4257386