[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - SignalCommand problems

puag do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 29 03:29:58 EDT 2009

Good morning, I'm starting with jBPM and need to move a task that this stop. I do it:

SignalCommand signalCommand = new SignalCommand(); signalCommand.setTokenId(processInstance.getRootToken().getId());
signalCommand.setVariables(aWorkItem); remoteCMDService.execute(signalCommand);

but, besides continuing the task seems to create another one, you know if I am doing well. Thank you very much in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257535#4257535

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4257535