[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Hibernate, Sessions, and Sync - Oh my!

michaelholtzman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 29 12:58:10 EDT 2009

I think this may help us out a lot!

You've got the right idea - a custom node sends off an async request to our central application and waits. Some time later, our jBPM app receives the results of that request, then creates a new jbpmContext, loads the token, signals it, and closes the context.

One additional detail ... our jBPM java app is multi-threaded for performance reasons, which adds another wrinkle to the hibernate problem.

Can you supply some more details about the interlock between the sessions? This is new territory for me.

Thanx.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257704#4257704

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4257704