[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - How to disable org.hibernate?

thejinx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 30 06:31:57 EDT 2009

Hi, I have running jboss, connected to a DB2 database and seems that org.hibernate is creating some problems. For some testing purpose I would like to disable the org.hibernate (modules) to see if the same issue appears or not, as the exceptions comes something like this:

ERROR [org.hibernate.util.JDBCExceptionReporter] You are trying to use a connection factory that has been shut down: ManagedConnectionFactory is nul
l.; - nested throwable: (javax.resource.ResourceException: You are trying to use a connection factory that has been shut down: ManagedConnectionFactory is null.)
2009-09-25 14:32:53,444 FATAL [cz.datasys.sdis.ejb.session.change.ServiceScopeChangeBean] setSSChangeItemValidFrom
javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.exception.GenericJDBCException: Cannot open connection

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257838#4257838

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4257838