[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: 5.1.0: Error for com.ibm.mq.connector.inbound.Activation

ELOO do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 30 07:19:29 EDT 2009

I'm having the same issue.  I've seen several questions about this, but I haven't seen any replies.

Does anyone have the answer to this one?

Deployment "jboss.j2ee:jar=TestMDB.jar,name=TestMDB,service=EJB3" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.beans.IntrospectionException: No property found for: acknowledgeMode on JavaBean: javax.jms.Queue:TEST_QUEUE@@localhost

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257844#4257844

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4257844