[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Invoking JBPM by Http requests/Adding Http Listerner to JBPM

surajmundada@yahoo.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 30 07:54:39 EDT 2009

Hi,

I want to migrate from Sun JCAPS to JBoss JBPM. My existing BPM in JCAPS has a Http listener which receives Http Request and invokes business process/workflow.

I searched in all the docs and on google for info on handling Http requests directly in Jboss JBPM. But without luck.

I want to keep same request/response model in JBoss JBPM as well. How can I do this? Any pointers on this?

Regards,
Suraj

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257847#4257847

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4257847