[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache Users] - Re: JDBCCacheLoader failed to obtain connection with JNDI na

schamarthi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 30 14:10:15 EDT 2009

I should have seen this before posting another similar issue. I have the same problem with jboss-common-core.jar with Jboss Portal 2.7.2(Base Jboss 4.2.3) , Spring 3.0.0.M3. When included, my other datasource, queue looks in Spring Context file are not recognized.

i been struggling for last two weeks to get around this problem.

However after removing the factory class from jar file as you have suggested in the JIRA issue, when I bind the cache to JNDI, I am getting the following exception

  | caused by: java.io.NotSerializableException: org.jboss.cache.invocation.CacheInvocationDelegate
  | 	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1081)
  | 	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.defaultWriteFields(ObjectOutputStream.java:1375)
  | 	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeSerialData(ObjectOutputStream.java:1347)
  | 	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeOrdinaryObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:1290)
  | 	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1079)
  | 	at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:302)
  | 	at java.rmi.MarshalledObject.<init>(MarshalledObject.java:92)
  | 	at org.jnp.interfaces.MarshalledValuePair.<init>(MarshalledValuePair.java:65)
  | 	at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.rebind(NamingContext.java:508)

Can you tell me what is wrong with this ?

Appreciate any help in this regard.

thx & rgds,
Srinivas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4257969#4257969