[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting Users] - JBoss ESB issue

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 30 20:00:11 EDT 2009

"Gowri" wrote :
  | I am using JBOSS ESB socket listener in my project. I tried to connect to the server with this socket listener (JBR-Socket ) using a simple java client program which uses Socket API to make the connection. When I execute this program, I am getting Worker thread initialization error in JBOSS ESB server. But I am not getting this error if I am using org.jboss.remoting.Client for making the connection. Could you pls. let me know why I am getting this error?
  |
  | Thanks
  |
  | Gowri

Hi Gowri,

The JBR-Socket listener, if I understand correctly, is a JBossRemoting server, expecting to respond to requests from a JBossRemoting client.  So you would either have to use a JBossRemoting client or make your client look like a JBossRemoting client.  The latter is possible, but why bother?

-Ron

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258020#4258020

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258020