[jboss-user] [JCA Development] - JcaXAResourceRecovery

Jesper Pedersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 1 12:41:10 EDT 2010

Jesper Pedersen [http://community.jboss.org/people/jesper.pedersen] replied to the discussion

"JcaXAResourceRecovery"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/535229#535229

Jonathan, what are your plans for TS in EAP ? We are currently at 4.6.1.GA_CP04.

Also I need to lookup the RecoveryManagerService using JMX - or through one of the TM services registered in JMX, since this is the JMX based JCA container.

Any API to do that - or it is a "Feature Request" for the RecoveryManagerService implementation ?

For the new JCA container we will just inject the RecoveryManager bean... but we can discuss that once we get to it.

Start a new discussion in JCA Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2099]