[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - having problems with testNG and Seam tools -

William Woodman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 2 18:13:09 EDT 2010

William Woodman [http://community.jboss.org/people/wiggy] replied to the discussion

"having problems with testNG and Seam tools -"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/535435#535435

i've included a screen pic of my test project - the config seems to be looking for directories in

"/documents and settings/802518659/workspace/forstersList-test/bootstrap/deploy/jboss-local-jdbc.rar/META-INF/ra.xml" and the like.  But if i look in this part then there is no xxx/META_INF/xx directories in my build

whats happening am i missing something here?

 http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2474/testGEerr2.jpg  http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2474/318-600/testGEerr2.jpg