[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - jboss kb project validator

nimo stephan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 3 06:25:40 EDT 2010

nimo stephan [http://community.jboss.org/people/nimo22] created the discussion

"jboss kb project validator"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/535459#535459

I am using JBT 3.1 final and there are problems with the *jboss kb project validator.*

every second it starts to validate anything and does not stop the validation - it slows down all the working!

Even when I go to cancelling the process, it does run furthermore and does not stop.

When I close the IDE and start it again, the jboss kb validator validates also files which were not changed before.

*It would be better,*
*when the validator validates only files which was changed and not all files which was validated by the validator before.*

(The validator slows down everything, it goes nearly to a heap space of approx. 500 MB on a 2GB RAM Machine)

Where can I switch the validator off? Is it enough to unmark the build.xml called KB-Builder.