[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Asynchronus execution error

ABIDI Sami do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 3 10:07:11 EDT 2010

ABIDI Sami [http://community.jboss.org/people/uaibys] replied to the discussion

"Asynchronus execution error"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/535466#535466

Hi Huisheng,

Thank you for this explanation, but deploying a zip archive containing classes didn't add any deployment in jbpm database, and no process was deployed. So I am not sure that I did this deployment correctly : I took all the packages of class files containing th process and all classes and i executed the zip deployment code, but that didn't add any deployment to the jbpm database. Is that the correct way you meant??

I would like to know also if the deployment with ant can deploy classes, I tried that but I don't know if my ant file is good or not, because program couldn't load the class either.

My ant file is the same as the examples of jbpm installation one, but I added these elements :

<path id="jbpm.libs.incl.dependencies">
      <pathelement location="${jbpm.home}/eclipse/workspace/PETest1/target/classes" />
      <fileset dir="${jbpm.home}">
        <include name="jbpm.jar" />
      </fileset>
      <fileset dir="${jbpm.home}/lib" />
    </path>

    <jar destfile="${jbpm.home}/eclipse/workspace/PETest1/target/PETest1.bar">
      <fileset dir="${jbpm.home}/eclipse/workspace/PETest1/src">
        <include name="**/*.jpdl.xml" />

      </fileset>
    </jar>

    <taskdef name="jbpm-deploy"
        classname="org.jbpm.pvm.internal.ant.JbpmDeployTask"
        classpathref="jbpm.libs.incl.dependencies" />

    <jbpm-deploy file="${jbpm.home}/eclipse/workspace/PETest1/target/PETest1.bar" />

also I replaced all the directories by the new ones.
Is that correct? ... What should be the problem according to you??

Thanks  ;)