[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Custom project templates

Jorge Loja do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 3 18:43:23 EDT 2010

Jorge Loja [http://community.jboss.org/people/jorgelojam] created the discussion

"Custom project templates"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/535476#535476

Hi people

I am trying to update from JBoss Tools 3.0 to JBoss Tools 3.1 to uses JSF 2.0 support; but I have some problems because I have some custom projects templates that we use in my work; with JBoss Tools 3.0 install some custom project templates was easy I only need to copy and modify some files to org.jboss.tools.common.projecttemplates_XXXXXX into plugins folder of eclipse; in the JBoss Tools 3.1 I cannot do it because there is not the folder I found that all is bundle into JAR.

Someone can help me??

Thanks in advance.