[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Application ClassNotFound within InvocationHandler.invoke() on AS6 M2

Ron Sigal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Apr 4 22:44:20 EDT 2010

Ron Sigal [http://community.jboss.org/people/ron.sigal%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"Application ClassNotFound within InvocationHandler.invoke() on AS6 M2"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/535527#535527

Hi James,

I vaguely remember a classloading problem in AS being found and fixed, but I don't remember what the problem was.  The main reason I became aware of it was that it looked, at first, like a Remoting problem.  So, in the absence of any concrete information, I'll make three suggestions.

1. Pose the question on the AS forum ( http://community.jboss.org/en/jbossas http://community.jboss.org/en/jbossas), or

2. try building AS from trunk ( http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/trunk/ http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/trunk/, or

3.wait for M3, which isn't too far away.

Glad you're still with us!

-Ron

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]