[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - JBossCache version to be used

Girish Adat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 6 05:12:05 EDT 2010

Girish Adat [http://community.jboss.org/people/girishadat] created the discussion

"JBossCache version to be used"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/535719#535719

Which version is supposed to be used by JBossCache Core and POJO users? I am using these in a stand alone Java SE 5.0 application.

The official documentation page ( http://community.jboss.org/wiki/JbossCacheOfficialDocumentation http://community.jboss.org/wiki/JbossCacheOfficialDocumentation) says "Note that the current production release is *JBoss Cache 3.0.3.GA*, codenamed *+"Naga"+*." But the Wiki home( http://community.jboss.org/wiki/jbosscache http://community.jboss.org/wiki/jbosscache) says "The current stable release, recommended for general use, is *JBoss Cache 3.2.2.GA +"Malagueta"+*".

Currently I am using JBossPojoCache 3.0.0, and the CoreCache 3.0.3, whch came with Pojo's package. Is there any fix planned for  /jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/PCACHE-85 https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/PCACHE-85 in JBossCache? Or do we need to switch over to Infinispan?

Thanks,
Girish Adat

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]