[jboss-user] [jBPM] - task for multiple users

Koen Aers do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 6 09:55:12 EDT 2010

Koen Aers [http://community.jboss.org/people/koen.aers%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"task for multiple users"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/535803#535803

Hi Huisheng,

It seems to me like you are describing the combination of a dynamic fork/join combo with a task for each branch. Is this correct? If not, can you enlighten us a bit more about the behaviour you are looking for?
Also, we made it very easy to implement nodes yourself and add them. So if you happen to have the implementation for what you want feel free to attach a patch so we can consider to add it to the codebase.

Regards,
Koen