[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Error: "DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES"

ricardo delarosa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 6 13:06:51 EDT 2010

ricardo delarosa [http://community.jboss.org/people/rdelarosa] created the discussion

"Error: "DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES""

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/535874#535874

Hi !!

I deployed a web application that is inside an ".ear" file.
When I start JBoss version 5.0.1.GA. the next error appears on the console:

10:34:49,578 ERROR [ProfileServiceBootstrap] Failed to load profile: Summary of
incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS):

DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES:
  Deployment "jboss.ejb:persistencePolicy=database,service=EJBTimerService" is m
issing the following dependencies:
    Dependency "jboss.jdbc:datasource=DefaultDS,service=metadata" (should be in
state "Create", but is actually in state "** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.jdbc:da
tasource=DefaultDS,service=metadata' **")

I am using JBoss version 5.0.1.GA.
My OS is Windows XP Service Pack 2

Any help is very appreciated.

Ricardo